Ampify Sounds Usage Licence
1. The Digital Content (Samples, Presets, One Shots) remain the property of our licensors and/or Focusrite Audio Engineering (collectively, “Licensor”) and are licensed to you on the basis of our terms and conditions as the original end-user (“Licensee”), for use subject to those provisions below which apply to the applicable type of Digital Content. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved exclusively by Licensor.
2. Licensor or Focusrite Audio Engineering may revoke a licence granted to you in respect of Digital Content if you breach any of the below licence terms or our terms and conditions.
(A) Audio loops, samples, instruments and audio synthesis software and their output (the “Sounds”):
1. The Licensee may use the Sounds in combination with other sounds in music productions (which may include soundtracks of films, video productions, radio/TV programs or commercials, computer games and multimedia presentations, library music), public performances, and other reasonable musical purposes within musical compositions.
2. The Licensee may modify the Sounds and may use the Sounds for commercial purposes as part of a musical composition with other sounds.
3. The Licensee MAY NOT use the Sounds in isolation as sound effects or as loops (i.e. a sequence of musical events) or within any competitive products that are sold, relicensed, or redistributed to third parties.
4. A right to use the sounds is granted only to the Licensee and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of the Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any shared server space, or transfer all or any of the enclosed sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product.
(B) Presets and templates (“Tools”):
1. The Licensee may use the Tools in combination with other software and sounds for the purpose of producing creative works.
2. A right to use the Tools is granted only to the Licensee and is NOT transferable.
3. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of the Tools, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any shared server space, or transfer all or any of the enclosed Tools to another user, or for use in any competitive product.
Ampify distributed sounds:
You may use the sounds we provide to you in any musical composition, whether for personal or professional use (including music for films, TV and games) but you cannot sell the sounds in isolation as individual loops. Everyone else who buys the pack has the same rights, and we can use our own sounds however we like as well
Ninja Tune distributed sounds:
You can use the sounds for personal use, but can’t make money from them in any capacity and can’t mass distribute the sounds for download. This means for example, you can upload the sounds to a service like SoundCloud, but you can’t upload them to Spotify or iTunes. They’re intended for your own entertainment purposes only.